I got a sunburn today. The weather is amazing and it feels like summer over here, so instead of using the umbrella I carried around in my purse all day, I actually had to go and buy sunscreen and after sun lotion. ;)
I started my day by dropping Dennis off at work and then walked over the London Bridge and through that part of London for a while. It's true what they say: the dress code in London is definitely very different from the one at home. On the weekend everybody was wearing sweat pants and this morning absolutely everybody seemed to be wearing a suit.
Afterwards I spent a couple of hours looking at impressive stuff at The British Museum. Very nice. And it was even nicer that the admission was free. ;)
I started my day by dropping Dennis off at work and then walked over the London Bridge and through that part of London for a while. It's true what they say: the dress code in London is definitely very different from the one at home. On the weekend everybody was wearing sweat pants and this morning absolutely everybody seemed to be wearing a suit.
Afterwards I spent a couple of hours looking at impressive stuff at The British Museum. Very nice. And it was even nicer that the admission was free. ;)
There are more pictures over at my photobucket album.
I spent the rest of the day shopping on Oxford Street and reading at Marble Arch until Dennis joined me and we went grocery shopping. That reminds me... they sell huge shampoo bottles over here instead of the regular ones. Same goes for deo. I'll have to remember to take some pics of those some day to show you what I mean. ;)
You went into the British Museum? I remember you making fun of me for going to museums!
ReplyDeletewhat? I DID NOT. or maybe I did, I don't remember. ;) yeah, I went to a museum. gotta keep busy while Dennis is working...
ReplyDelete